ANALISIS PENGARUH MOTIVASI KERJA DAN KEPUASAN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI DINAS TENAGA KERJA, TRANSMIGRASI DAN SOSIAL (DISNAKERTRANSOS )KEBUMEN DENGAN DISIPLIN KERJA SEBAGAI VARIABEL INTERVENING

Main Article Content

Parmin Parmin

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of work motivation and job satisfaction on the performance and work discipline on employee performance . The study population was all civil servants in the department of labor and social transmigration Kebumen district . This study used census method . our data obtained by giving questioner to all respondents who totaled 47 people . the technique used in this analysis is the analysis of lane ( path analysis) with SPSS 18 for windows .
Statistical methods in this study include : validity, reliability , multicolinearity test , heterocedasticity test , normality test , multiple linear regression analysis , path analysis , t-test, F and coefficient of determination.
The results showed that work motivation affect the work discipline , motivation affect the performance and job satisfaction affect the performance. labor discipline effect on performance and job satisfaction affect the working discipline with a value of r² ( R square ) for structural equation I is 62.6 % means that job satisfaction and motivation influence the working discipline at 62.6 % . the remaining 37.4 % is influenced by factors beyond the research and structural equation II is 75.0 % meaning that work motivation , job satisfaction and work discipline affect the performance of the remaining 25.0 % 75.0 % is affected by factors beyond the research.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

Article Details

How to Cite
Parmin, P. (1). ANALISIS PENGARUH MOTIVASI KERJA DAN KEPUASAN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI DINAS TENAGA KERJA, TRANSMIGRASI DAN SOSIAL (DISNAKERTRANSOS )KEBUMEN DENGAN DISIPLIN KERJA SEBAGAI VARIABEL INTERVENING. Fokus Bisnis : Media Pengkajian Manajemen Dan Akuntansi, 15(1). https://doi.org/10.32639/fokusbisnis.v15i1.70
Section
Articles

References

As’ad, Moh. 2003. Psikologi Industri. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Liberty
Arikunto, Suharsimi. 2002. Prosedur Penelitian: Suatu Pendekatan Praktik, Edisi Revisi. Yogyakarta:Graha Ilmu
Data Primer Disnakertransos Kabupaten Kabupaten Kebumen Tahun 2014
Davis, O.A and Larkey, P.D. 1996.Measuring the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Government Activities, from Improving the Financial Discipline of State and Cities (terjemah). Jakarta: Prenhallindo
Dessler, Garry. 2007. Human Resources Management, Jilid 2 (Terjemah). Jakarta: PT Prenhallindo
Sayuti. 2006 Motivasi dan faktor-faktor yang mempengaruhi.Jakarta : Ghalia Indonesia.
Runik Puji Rahayu, SE. 2010. Pengaruh Motivasi, Kepuasan Keja dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan di Universitas Madura Pamekasan, Tesis Pasca Sarjana (tidak dipublikasikan), Jember : Manajemen Universitas Jember.
Dharma, Surya. 2005. Manajemen Kinerja: Falsafah, Teori dan Penerapannya.Jakarta: Pustaka Pelajar
Ghozali, Imam. 2009. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program SPSS, Cetakan SSKeempat. Semarang:Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro
Hadi, Sutrisno. 2004. Metodologi Riset Jilid II. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Andi Offset
Hasibuan, Malayu P. 2009. ManajemenSumberDayaManusia. Jakarta:SalembaEmpat
Kartono, Kartini. 2004. ManajemenKinerjaEdisi 2. Jakarta: PenerbitSalemba
Mahmudi. 2005. ManajemenKinerjaSektorPublik. Yogyakarta:AkademiManajemen Perusahaan YKPN
Mangkunegara, Anwar Prabu. 2000. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan.Bandung:Penerbit Rosdakarya
Mathis, RL dan Jackson JH. 2002. Human resources Management: Essential Perspectives. 2nd Edition.(Terjemahan). South Western Cincinnati: OH Division of Thompson Learning
Nawawi, Hadari. 2008. PeningkatanKinerjaKaryawan. Bandung: PenerbitAlfabeta
Nitisemito, Alex S. 2006. ManajemenPersonalia. Jakarta: PenerbitGhalia Indonesia
PP Nomor 46 Tahun 2011 TentangPenilaianPrestasiKerjaPegawaiNegeriSipil
Rahayu, Runik Puji. 2010.Pengaruh Motivasi Kerja Dan Kepuasan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Universitas Madura Dengan Disiplin Kerja Sebagai Variabel Intervening. Madura: Universitas Madura
Rivai, Veithzal. 2006. Performance Appraisal (Terjemahan). Bandung: Rajawali Press
Robbin, S. 2006.Organizational Behaviour, Concept, Controversie, Application. Seventh Editions.Prentice Hall Inc. New South Wales
Sarwono, Jonathan. 2004. Analisis Jalur untuk Riset Bisnis dengan SPSS: Aplikasi dalam Riset Pemasaran, Keuangan, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia dan Kewirausahaan. Bandung: PenerbitAndi
Sugiyono. 2008. Metode Penelitian Administrasi. Bandung: Penerbit Alfabeta
Vivi dan Rorlen.2007. PengaruhIklim Organisasi Dan Kedewasaan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PT Graha Tungki Arsitekta Jakarta.JurnalBundaMulia Vol. 03 No.01.Jakarta: Universitas Indonesia
Widayat.2009. AnalisisFaktor-faktor Yang MempengaruhiKepuasanKerjaPegawai (StudiKasuspada UPTD Panti Tuna LarasNgudiRahayu Kendal).Semarang:FE Unes (Tidakdipublikasikan)
Wiyantoro, Candra Eko. 2014. Pengaruh Kepemimpinan Transformasional Dan Motivasi Terhadap Peningkatan Kinerja Karyawan Dengan Disiplin Kerja Kariawan Sebagai Variabel Intervening Pada Kantor Pariwisata dan Kebudayaan Kabupaten Jember. Jember: Universitas Jember
Widoso, DS. 2001. Kepemimpinan dan Motivasi. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia
Wursanto.1990. PolaKepemimpinan yang Efektif. Jakarta: RinnekaCipta