PENGUATAN PENYALURAN KPR DI INDONESIA DALAM MEMENUHI KEBUTUHAN BACKLOG (Studi pada Bank Umum Konvensional Periode 2013-2015)

Main Article Content

Shoimatul Fitria
Erna Dwi Astutik

Abstract

The condition of economic fundamentals declining with the marked economic growth
that only reached 4.51% and the value of rupiah that penetrated Rp13.000,00 make the
primary housing finance market (PPPP) in Indonesia become sluggish. This makes Housing
Loans (KPR) declining. In addition, the policy of maintaining the BI rate at 7% and the 30%
loan to value (LTV) policy also makes PPPP in Indonesia decreasing
The samples used were selected by purposive sampling method with some criterias. The
samples in this study are 36 Conventional Commercial Banks in Indonesia that provide
housing loan in period 2013-2015. The data used in this study were obtained from the
Banking Annual Report 2013-2015. This study used Multiple Linear Regression Analysis
that includes classic assumption test, coefficient of determination test (R²), F statistic test,
and t statistic test.
The result of this research showed that DPK and NPL significantly positive influence to
Total of Housing Loans, housing loan interest rates has negative significant effect to Total
of Housing Loans. Whereas the determination of the test based on the research model that
can explain the dependent variable well enough that it can be seen from the R Square value
of 0,47. This means that the ability of model prediction was 47% while the remaining 53%
influenced by other variables outside the research.
Keywords: third party fund, housing loan interest rates, non performing loan, housing loan

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

Article Details

How to Cite
Fitria, S., & Astutik, E. (2017). PENGUATAN PENYALURAN KPR DI INDONESIA DALAM MEMENUHI KEBUTUHAN BACKLOG (Studi pada Bank Umum Konvensional Periode 2013-2015). Fokus Bisnis : Media Pengkajian Manajemen Dan Akuntansi, 16(2), 48-60. https://doi.org/10.32639/fokusbisnis.v16i2.153
Section
Articles